Monday, February 13, 2012

The next step

This Simulator has finally made it to its home in Western Australia!  Before it left we managed to squeeze in some testing with disabled users, and have since done some more, but more on that later.  Firstly a few (decent quality) images of the final product:





We finally managed to prove the hoist worked as designed.  While we did use it with wheelchair users though I was too busy at the time to take photos.  However we did manage to take some subsequent photos and will have more of it in use in posts to come.  Suffice to say it does exactly what we wanted it to!



Whilst the construction part of this blog as ended, I will be regularly updating it with how and where the Sim is being used.  I will also be posting on the progress SoarAbility is making using not only the Sim, but the real aircraft as well.  Soaring is already well under way, and I look forward to introducing you to those giving and receiving the training!

I would also like to say a quick thank you to my wonderful partner who has put up with a lot whilst I worked on this project.


STAY TUNED!



1 comment:

  1. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new
    stuff you post."

    Womens watches
    Designer Watches
    Brand Name Watches
    Cheap Watches

    ReplyDelete